fredag 15 juni 2012

Playhouse



As you may know I had the honor to be a host for Nefertiti´s jam sessions called Playhouse, tuesday nights all spring. I had a blast and although I only had two nights of my own I really got in to it. I wish I  were the host every tuesday but sadly that´s not possible.

Anyway, my last evening I had a "Flora Purim Tribute" together with the lovely Lisa Bodelius from Stockholm playing trombone, Anna Eklund on electric bass, Simon Westman on piano and Fredrik Hamrå on drums. My dear friend Vicky sat in the audience and filmed this short clip that I would like to share with you all. Later in the evening she also entered the stage and preformed a fantastic version of the wonderful song "A child is born".
It was an amazing night and Im so glad because we had over a 100 people in the audience!

Thank you all for coming to Playhouse supporting me and my friends. See ya in september!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar