fredag 18 november 2011

Review in Rootsy.nu

I´ve got another review, this time on the website Rootsy.nu

Over all it wasn´t that good but I really like this review and let me tell you why. It´s because I feel that this reviewer sort of says that; this is a hard business, the jazz scene isn't that big and I´ve got a lot of competition, there are great singers in Sweden. But on the other hand he says that I know this! And he also says that I´m only in the beginning of my career and that I´m still learning but on the other hand he says that this album really shows my talent. I like the way he believes in my capacity to handle critic because I´ve gotten so many great reviews. That´s true, I don't really care about what he thinks about my way to pronounce some english words. I don't know which word he´s talking about, if you know please e-mail me!!!!! =)
Anyway, he´s looking forward to hear more and that´s the only thing I´m asking for... a good review after all...thank you Rune Häger!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar