onsdag 22 juni 2011

Back home again...

Ojojoj! What a weekend I had in Stockholm! It´s amazing!

It started with a really nice concert at Hotell Hellsten. We had a quick rehearsal on Friday and then we met up on Saturday for a soundcheck and just getting to know each other. I met the cellist Jonas Bleckman for the first time that same day so I was very excited! The drummer Jonathan Lundberg was also new in the constellation and had never played with pianist Simon Westman and bassplayer Yasuhito Mori before. So we were really focused during the concert and it was so much fun! I thought we really listened to each other and in the same time just had fun with the music. We had a big audience, musicians from Bohuslän Big Band came to see us which made me really happy.

On Monday I had an early morning going to Mariatorget to meet up with Anders from the website Obladoo. They recently started their work and it´s a really interesting site, I recommend it to everyone who loves to find out about new music. They only write about music that they love so you can make sure that they only want to help you as a reader to find good music. You don´t have to read about how much they hate a record only to give it the rating 1 out of 5. Waste of time...right?
So I was very excited about meeting Anders and we had a great time! =)

Afterwards I rushed off to KMH to meet up with people from the newspaper SVD. They wanted to do a live music recording for their new website and also do an interview for SVD´s serial; fredagsprofilen. Met four fun guys with a lot of energy and many ideas. It was a new experience for me shooting while singing but we had a blast!

On tuesday morning they picked me and Jonathan up at 02.50 with a taxi to get us to TV4 Nyhetsmorgon! It was really hard to get up, I only got like two hours of sleep or something. Hard...
But my oh my, what a day! I had such a great time! I met so many wonderful people at the studio. The makeup artists, the hosts of the show, our hostess, the sound- and picture engineers, MADS MIKKELSEN, Ronny Svensson and many many more! It´s strange to see people walk pass the canteen and then 3 minutes later see them on the TV screen and then 5 minutes later see them pass the canteen again...wow...
With me I had Jonathan Lundberg on drums, Simon Westman on piano, Jonas Bleckman on cello and the best stand-in bassplayer EVER; Lars Ekman! I want to thank you for helping me, you were great! I couldn´t ask for more! Kisses and hugs!

So if you want to see my shoots you can enter here:


And here:


And the interview here:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar