tisdag 2 november 2010

My record- Facing south

As I´ve told you all before (if you follow my blog) I´m planning my first record. It´s really hard work and it takes a lot of energy to think everything through, it has to be perfect! I´m really picky, good or bad; I dont know yet...

After alot of brooding I´m finally done with the mixing part and yesterday I got the CD from the sound engineer Christer Olofsson. I listened to it while I made dinner today (greek pie with chicken, feta and halloumi...nice) and I´m so proud! It´s not often that I can admit that I´ve done something good but this time I can honestly say that this sounds really nice. The music is great; the arrangements, the musicians, the sound, the vocals...everything! And I´m so, so, so very happy about this project.

Next step is sending the CD to mastering. I have a few connections and we´ll see what happens. I´ll keep you posted!

I want to take the opportunity and tell you about Christer Olofssons studio, Sunninge Sound. It´s located close to Uddevalla so it´s easy to travel there and if you ever hire Christer, you will get a sound of highest quality. Here´s his website:

http://web.me.com/sunningesound

1 kommentar:

  1. Grattis! Looking forward hear it ! All the best,
    Jussanam :)

    SvaraRadera