torsdag 1 april 2010

And so I left Sweden...

It´s thursday and easter has arrived to Sweden. But me, Simon and Mori aren´t going to enjoy any easterdinner or påskmust. No no, instead we´re traveling to Frankfurt and then we hop on a flight to Tokyo!

I packed everything yesterday but Im worried about the 20 kilo limit since I have about 60 records in my suitcase. We´ll see what happens, maybe I get stuck in Frankfurt. I guess they have tasty beer so...

So, I will try to update this blog with photos and stuff. Depends on if I find a computer with a keyboard that is understandable. Feels good to have Mori-san with us so that he can translate and explain everything. Starting to get really excited here!

Keep your fingers crossed and keep reading my blog. I have a feeling that this tour is going to be hysterical!

1 kommentar: